Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Praising School Work



I've often wondered how you make every child happy, by keeping every one of their papers. And I've known of this trick, but it wasn't until today that I tried it! Jaren and Sami have come home with Spelling test the last couple of weeks with 100% (or Jaren, 113%). I've hung them up and praised them galore, and then the next one comes home and I take the old one down and put the new one up, and then they CRY because I "think" about throwing away their old papers. But finally they give in and understand I can't keep all of them ..... I should have taken pictures! So I'll start today.



We are so proud of our kids and all that they do. They are such hard workers, and try their hardest every day to be the best they can be, which is all we expect! Way to go Sami, Jaren and Justin! Keep up the GREAT work.

1 comment:

Becky @ Babes in Hairland said...

Hey, your new layout looks great. I started doing the same thing w/things Goose was making in school. You really can't save everything, so this is a great way to "save" it but not!