Thursday, September 18, 2008

Card Swap!

Alrighty! How much fun can we actually have ? LOTS OF FUN! There's always a "reason" to get out and go to lunch, get together with friends, and just have fun, right? YES! Today was our Card Swap / Lunch / Get together with the Gals day! So much fun! We have been doing this for a couple of years now. Some of us have been in the WHOLE time, some of us are new! We're always looking for new comers, AND we always welcome all who just want to come hang out and eat with us too! So, if this looks like FUN to you, let me know and we'll add you to our e-mail. We're looking at the middle of November for our next swap, so get your cards going! Thanks ladies for a great afternoon out, and a bunch of FUN new cards!




4 comments:

YW ROCK said...

I am always up to do something like that. It is if the time is right or not. I would love to be on your e-mail and see if the day works. It is always worth a shot. Looks like the cards are so cute. Hope you had fun.

Cindy said...

I'm interested as well but I'm not creative with the card thing! I would love to just come for the lunch and visit part!

Shannon said...

That was fun! The cards turned out so good.

Josh and Becca said...

Hey Jodi! I found your blog from Haylie Bowler's. This looks like fun! Will you email me and let me know what day, etc. joshlovesbecca@hotmail.com Thanks Jodi! - Becca Barnes