Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Out of the Mouths of my little ones!

I saw my friend posted this on her blog and I thought it was darling! Below, you will find a tag for Samantha, Jaren, and Justin. I am asking the Questions in Red, Answers: Sami's in Purple, Jaren's in Green, Justin's in Light Blue.

1. What is something Mom always says to you? Go clean your room. Come Here. Come eat lunch.

2. What makes Mom happy? When I listen to her. When I smile. Giving her flowers.

3. What makes Mom sad? When I don't listen to her. When I go some where. Hitting her.

4. How does Mom make you laugh? I don't know how she does? I don't know. By like ...... doing funny things.

5. What was Mom like as a child? Always depending on Scott. A good girl. Looks like Sami.

6. How old is Mom? 34. 34. 34.

7. How tall is Mom? I have no idea. 5 feet 4. Like ... as big as a tramp! As tall as the net. (whew!)

8. What is Mom's favorite thing to do? Scrapbook/Vinyl. Spend time with us. Play with me.

9. What does Mom do when you're not around? Sleep. Clean. Play on the computer.

10. If your Mom becomes famous, what will it be for? The Flute and Piano. I don't know. For standing on a ball!

11. What is Mom really good at? Piano and Flute. Keying. Racing me.

12. What is Mom not very good at? Not Yelling at me. I don't know. Winning me!

13. What does Mom do for a job? Type Telenotes. Keying. Put the garbage cans by the garage door.

14. What is Mom's favorite food? Lasagne. Enchilada. Carrots and soup (what? Not Nacho's?)

15. What makes you proud of Mom? When she doesn't yell at me. When she helps me clean my closet. When she cleans up my room.

16. If Mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Princess Peach. Mickey Mouse. Jerry (on Tom and Jerry).

17. What do you and Mom do together? Go to Curves. We do math. Go to the store.

18. How are you and Mom alike? We both want to be in charge! (she got that right) We're family. I don't know what you're talking about.

19. How are you and Mom different? I'm still learning how to play the piano and she already knows. We don't have the same exact color of eyes. You are big and I am small.

20. How do you know Mommy loves you? She rubs lotion on me every night. She helps me. I don't want to tell you. (he's had enough!)



Now you've been tagged! Go find your kids and ask them the same questions, see what their responses are!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

jodi,
that was really cute! kids make me laugh. they're so honest!