Monday, September 8, 2008

13th Anniversary


Boy I can't believe we just celebrated our 13th Year Anniversary. Time goes by so fast when you're having fun! We had a great time. We spent the first part of our day up in the mountains with our kids, hiking around and taking pictures (see below, we were in need of some new family pictures). After that, we took the kids to Grandma and Grandpa Lanes house, and took off for Ogden. We made a stop in Roy to visit Great Grandpa Lane, and had a great time visiting with him and listening to him tell stories of his past. Then, we went up Ogden Canyon to the Alaskan Inn. We had a great time. We stayed in the "Bears Den," and was able to sit back and relax, watch TV, sit in the Hot Tub, and really enjoy ourselves. In the morning, they brought us a fabulous breakfast, belgian waffles (I had them with Strawberries, Mark with Syrup), and then bacon, hashbrowns, toast, and milk and juices. We took pictures of the room, the land that the Alaskan Inn sits on, and the beautiful mountains, however, I accidentally erased all the pictures before downloading them to my computer. So .... unless Mark is able to recover them, this is all I've got (downloaded from the internet). :( (Thank goodnes we don't HAVE to have the pictures to remember our memories of this Anniversary).

Thanks for 13 Wonderful years Mark. Looking forward to another 13 and MORE! I love you!

2 comments:

Becky @ Babes in Hairland said...

Glad you guys had a good time. Mike & I stayed in the "Northern Lights" room back over our honeymoon (our first part of it!) and it's an amazing place. Your family pix are great too. I love when there are current ones to put all over the house too. Very cute.

Jeff & Elise said...

How fun! you are such an inspiration! I'm so lucky you're my sister. love ya!