Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Day at Gardner Village

Our days are counting down til we're back in school so we're doing all we can before then! Today we took a trip to Gardner Village. We went to see the witches, but .... the pictures don't show it. Mom didn't get any pictures of the witches there, just these cuties! We sure had fun though. Thanks for a fun filled day Heidi, Brielle, Brooke, Brayden, Brynn, Heather, Jeffrey, Kristen and Sophie! We had a great time!





What a bunch of cute kids if I do say so myself!

2 comments:

APRIL RD said...

enjoy reading & looking at pictures of family oriented kind of blog... have a nice day...:)

Nan said...

Jodi, I left you a suggestion about your slideshow a while back. Maybe you don't use that email very often. I have a couple like that. So I thought I had better comment to let you know I wasn't ignoring you before.