Monday, October 13, 2008

Sweet and Innocent!

Okay, some of you may not find this too funny! And a mother shouldn't be laughing that her kid would actually say this, but ..... I have to confess, it's my "one word" I say and he probably got it from me. (oops, did I just confess that. Oh my ****)

Okay, so out of the blue, Justin asks me "why do we flush fishy's down the toilets?" "hmmmm, well ...." I said, "that's how they get to Fishy Heaven."


He looked at me strangley and said "would be more like Fishy Hell."


I thought I was going to die laughing. I repeated what he had said, and he (knew he wasn't supposed to say that word), and quickly said, "No, that's not what I said. Gosh Mom. You ruin everything." So, I don't know for sure if that's what he said, although it was pretty clear, but me laughing at him (which is a big NO NO) upset him enough he wouldn't tell me what he really said.


Hmmmmm. I guess I shouldn't say that word any more! Kids teach us so much don't they?

5 comments:

Jeff & Elise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

that was funny.

now that my husband says i'm held to a higher standard i can't say h*&% either.

did i just type that out loud?

:)

Jeff & Elise said...

That's too funny, I love him! Its ok Jodi, as long as there talking about it as a place and not swearing by it. right?? That's what I've always been taught.

Becky @ Babes in Hairland said...

Hilarious! Yeah, they do pick up on things we say. I've got some funny stories about my neices and nephew (the ones you guys met) ... it's hard not to laugh, but at the same time . . . uh yeah!

YW ROCK said...

So i have to confess to you, that this past weekend was not so great with a couple of my boys (coyotes room looks like a tornado hit it and he has stamps all over his walls, lovely) and so i used that word and said what the **** is this all about? Yeah, not so good. I felt bad. That is the first time they heard that though, so hopefully they won't be repeating it any time soon.